Aims and Missions
To propose the forward-looking strategies
To promote the integration of interdepartmental techniques
To strengthen the abilities of technical supports
To establish the capabilities of research and developments
- Taking inventory about historical results of research and commissioned projects in SWCB
- Participating or conducting in the main research and commissioned projects in SWCB
- Collecting and studying the latest international and domestic researches and technical documents about soil and water conservation
- To establish the mind map of research and technology about soil and water conservation
- To draft the proposals of crucial technic including forward-looking strategies and development of crucial technic
- To promote the development of disaster prevention industry by applying and integrating disaster prevention information and monitoring systems
- To establish a professional training platform of soil and water conservation with verification mechanism for strengthening the abilities of technical supports
- To found the Technical Emergency Control Force (TEC-FORCE) of Taiwan slope disaster
- To implement and establish the experiment research institutes of soil and water conservation
- Other technical business of research and development relates to either soil and water conservation or regeneration of rural villages
About us :
Research and Technology Development Team (RTDT), which belongs to SWCB, has established in May, 2016.
The main objective of RTDT is to build a core center with forward-looking strategies, technics and data of disaster prevention in SWCB.
Furthermore, RTDT is also expected to be a communication platform of government-industry-university-institute for soil and water conservation and disaster prevention in Taiwan.
For anyone interest in our works, sincerely invite you to join us!